Regulation Z: Credit Card Rules
This Regulation Z: Credit Card Rules online training course will provide you with a comprehensive look at the requirements banks must follow under Regulation Z. You will explore the ability to pay; the limitations on fees and on the imposition of finance charges; the allocation of payments; the requirements for over-the-limit transactions; the reporting and marketing rules for college student open-end credit; the internet posting of credit card agreements and the reevaluation of rate increases.
Want more seats or to run a course on your LMS? See the "Contact Us" area at the bottom of the page. PRICE BREAKS - The more you buy, the more you save.
This Regulation Z: Credit Card Rules online training course explores the information you need to ensure compliance with Subpart G of Regulation Z.
Regulation Z is the primary Federal regulation governing lending in the United States. Contained in Regulation Z are provisions creditors must follow concerning credit card accounts, hybrid prepaid-credit cards, and open-end credit extended to college students.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Regulation Z: Credit Card Rules course, the user will learn:
- Ensure all credit card account policies at your bank are in compliance with Regulation Z
- Ensure all policies at your bank regarding extending open-end credit to young people and college students are compliant with Regulation Z
- Determine if your bank offers hybrid prepaid-credit cards according to the Prepaid Account Rules and complies with the requirements
This online Regulation Z: Credit Card Rules course is made up of the following sections:
- Consideration of Ability to Pay
- Limitations on Fees
- Allocation of Payments
- Limitations on the Imposition of Finance Charges
- Limitations on Increasing Annual Percentage Rate, Fees, and Charges
- Requirements for Over-The-Limit Transactions
- Reporting and Marketing Rules for College Student Open-end Credit
- Internet Posting of Credit Card Agreements
- Reevaluation of Rate Increases
- Prepaid Account Rules
This Regulation Z: Credit Card Rules online training course was designed for bank employees and compliance officers.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.